Mini Chocolate Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes (No-Bake, Vegan)
October 27, 2017
It’s the season of all pumpkin everything, and I couldn’t resist joining in on the madness! I think it’s safe to say most people LOVE pumpkin, and as much as I share that sentiment, I like salted caramel even more. So I decided to combine these two ahhmazing Fall flavors, plus chocolate because chocolate makes everything better, and whip up these No-Bake Mini Chocolate Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecakes.
I can’t even begin to tell y’all how delicious these turned out! The lucuma and maple give the cheesecake filling the perfect caramel taste, and it goes so well with the pumpkin. I’m planning on saving them for my boyfriend and I’s first Halloween in our new house (we’re official home-owning adults now, whoop whoop!), but I don’t know if we’ll be able to keep our hands off them for that long!
These would be great bite-size treats for any Halloween party, or Thanksgiving too. And no one will even be able to tell they’re totally vegan!
- 1¼ cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, soaked and drained
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted*
- ½ cup organic cacao powder
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla powder or extract
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1½ cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened cashew milk, almond milk or water
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lucuma powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Chopped pecans
- Dried rose petals
Use 12 paper baking cups or line a 12-cup muffin/cupcake pan with parchment paper. I used 2-in. tall baking cups.
For the Crust
- Soak dates in warm water to soften for about 30 minutes.
- Place pecans, pumpkin pie spice and sea salt in food processor and pulse into a crumble.
- Add the dates, after soaking and draining, and blend into a sticky dough.
- Evenly divide the crust between the 12 cups and press into the bottom. Place inthe refrigerator while preparing the chocolate.
- Clean out the food processor to prepare the next layer.
For the Chocolate
- Make sure all chocolate ingredients are at room temperature, then place in food processor or mixing bowl and blend or whisk until silky smooth.
- Spoon a bit of chocolate, about 1-2 Tbsp., into each cup.
- Place in the freezer to set while preparing the Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake, about 10 minutes or until chocolate begins to harden.
- If you used the food processor, clean out for next layer.
For the Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Soak cashews in warm water for 4-6 hours. Drain and place in food processor with the rest of the cheesecake ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Evenly spread the cheesecake mixture among the 12 cups, then tap pan on counter to release air bubbles.
- Garnish cheesecakes with chopped pecans and dried rose petals, or other toppings of choice.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 4 hours
When ready to enjoy, remove cheesecakes from baking cups or pan and allow to thaw for at least 20 minutes before serving. Store in the freezer for up to two weeks.
- Melt coconut oil by filling a container with hot water and setting jar in it until the oil melts, about 15 minutes. Allow oil to cool to room temperature before using.
Leave a Comment!